This post has stuff about politics, religion, and a previous relationship. My perspective has changed
Dustin is a well rounded web designer with over 5 years of experience in creating user-centric websites. His excellent eye for color, composition, and typography is equally matched with his solid understanding of web standards, usability, and accessibility.
- 8+ years visual/graphic design
- 5 years website design
- 5 years web application development
- 5 years programming
- 4 years web content management systems
CSS Production Designer: GoDaddy.com
GoDaddy.com is the world’s largest domain name registrar and is the flagship company of The Go Daddy Group, Inc. Responsibilities include contribution to the design, production and deployment of product templates and working with Sr. Designers to build and expand template designs utilizing XHTML and CSS .
President: Bajooter Corporation
May 2005–Present (3 years 10 months)
Bajooter is a fresh and creative website design company that aims to make small businesses look good by creating custom website solutions. Responsibilities include analysis of organizational needs and goals and the design and implementation of web pages, applications, logos, and print materials; encoding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting websites and programs; planning and creation of pictures, drawings, illustrations, and graphics materials using graphics software.
- Launched a successful website design and development company
- Worked with over 30 clients to create logos, websites, and print solutions
- Completed multiple projects concurrently and within deadlines
Programmer/Analyst: U-Haul International, Inc.
July 2005–September 2006 (1 year 3 months)
U-Haul is the industry giant for the do-it-yourself moving household. Dustin’s primary responsibilities included analyzing user specifications and requirements; encoding, testing, debugging, and documenting programs on moderately complex projects; assisting the Sr. Programmer/Analyst on large, complex projects; designing and implementing internal and external web pages and applications; converting documents into HTML ; determining user’s needs, strategies, and goals and developing web pages that meet those needs.
- Designed, developed, and maintained six HR related web applications
- Successfully incorporated web standards into new and existing projects
- Created and organized documentation for websites and databases
Webmaster: Higley Unified School District
June 2003–May 2005 (2 years)
The Higley Unified School District serves students in Gilbert, Mesa, Queen Creek and Maricopa County islands, and is one of the fastest growing public school districts in the State of Arizona. Responsibilities included designing and implementing internal and external web pages and applications; determining user’s needs, strategies, and goals and developing web pages that meet those needs; designing graphics to enhance the look of the site.
- Created an e-commerce system for community course registration
- Developed a custom website content management system
- Managed websites for five schools and the district headquarters
ITT Technical Institute
- Associates Degree, Information Technology and Computer Network Systems
Christ for the Nations
- Practical Theology, Theology