This is shallow. It could be a deeply sentimental list of love and life, but it’s not. I’m talking pop-culture, surface-level, feel-good kinda shit. This is what I’m looking forward to in 2010, from a strictly entertainment standpoint.
- David Bazan. Yep, he’s playing at The Sail Inn on March 10. I will not miss this for anything.
- Lost Season 6. Wow it’s the conclusion to the entire show, which I absolutely love. Can’t wait.
- Blindside. Oh god I hope this one is better than the lastÂ three. C’mon guys, don’t let me down.
- Inception. Leonardo DiCaprio plus thought crime with sci-fi underpinnings. This should be a good.
- Iron Man 2. Um yeah. What more can I say. It’s gonna be hard to follow the first one though.
Should be a fun summer!
Update: Fixed old links and formatting