This post has stuff about politics and religion. My perspective has changed
This part of the My Blog Blueprint series will address my Vision and Goals for the blog. They still feel a little rough, but here’s what I came up with.
Within the next 2-3 years I would like to:
- Develop solid reasoning for “core competencies”, e.g. politics, religion, etc.
- Create an archive of “synthetic manifestos”–or conclusions—for reference
- Tap the collective mind of readers through discussion to round out each conclusion
I can measure my progress by the completion of the following goals:
- 12 completed manifestos per year, 1 per month
- At least 3 posts per week which contain abstracts of a core competency
- Some discussion about each abstract
- End result: a hard-cover book of logical manifestos
It was much easier to write the Vision and Goals than the Mission Statement and Values. So much so that if felt almost haphazard. I’m sure this will be revised in the final Blog Blueprint. I’ll at least wrack my brain thinking about it some more just to make myself feel like it’s well thought out. ;)
Photo by “ G.Chris Clark”:http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisclark/24747216/